The refined cuisine, based on traditional dishes and excellent fish, is always changing as exciting new dishes are added to the delight of patrons. And there are many delicacies to choose from.
The harmonious aromas are skilfully combined thanks to creative and passionate research – using all the exceptional traditional flavours and perfumes associated with Viareggio – while contemporary cuisine and hi-tech also play a vital role in the ever-changing and integrating culinary offerings.
All of this is expressed in different menus:
– à la carte menu, to choose from all the dishes available,
– Fish tasting menu (170,00 euro per person, drinks not included), meat tasting menu (180,00 euro per person, drinks not included) and vegetarian tasting menu (150,00 euro per person, drinks not included) to let yourself be carried away in a culinary experience through the dishes selected by our chef, available for both lunch and dinner;
– the 15-course menu “My way … my first 15 years”, 220,00 euro per person, drinks not included, available for dinner, to celebrate the first 15 years of Chef Giuseppe Mancino at Il Piccolo Principe Restaurant;
– the 5-course menu “L’Essenziale”, 144,00 euro per person, drinks not included, available for dinner.
With the new opening for lunch from 8 March to 31 May and from 18 September to 3 November it will be possible to taste two new menus and the à la carte menu:
– the Tradition menu, 4-course, € 99.00, available only for lunch;
– the Carte Blanche menu, 3-course, € 79.00, available only for lunch.
The reservation for lunch includes a free parking service, on request.