A romantic dinner in a starred restaurant in Tuscany is one of those experiences that you will remember for a long time together with your beloved.
Relaxation, pampering, impeccable services and high-profile cuisine. You can find all this at the “Piccolo Principe” restaurant in Viareggio, at the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte.
The restaurant has 2 Michelin stars and it has all the credentials to make special your evening in couple.
Romantic dinner in a starred restaurant in Tuscany with sea view!
First of all, the location: the restaurant overlooks the Viareggio seafront. You have the opportunity to dine on the fifth floor of the structure or on the roof garden.
A magnificent panoramic terrace that is a perfect background to start your evening with a tantalizing aperitif with a breathtaking view of the sea in a setting with a unique and suggestive atmosphere.
Thanks to this particular location, the restaurant for a romantic dinner in Viareggio “Piccolo Principe” also allows you to experience the exciting spectacle of sunset over the sea.
Romantic dinner in a starred restaurant in Tuscany, our menus
Naturally, to transform your evening from marvellous to unforgettable, the kitchen of the twice-starred chef Giuseppe Mancino contributes decisively.
The chef places at the centre of his philosophy the ingredient, carefully chosen and selected, respecting the seasons and then exalting it, in the best way in every dish.
At the “Piccolo Principe” you can take a real taste path through different types of tasting menus:
- “The sea”: 6 courses where the absolute protagonist is the freshest fish;
- “The land”: 6 courses that enhance the best meats;
- “Vegetarian”: 6 courses through which each vegetable is presented in a surprising way;
- “Tasting Menu My way … past and present”: 10 surprise courses to enhance, as much as possible, the chef’s art;
- “The essential”: a selection of seafood and land dishes that allow you to know the essence of the chef’s philosophy.